Polaris is smooth and velvety to the touch, with a unique edge detail that is unlike anything on the market.
Unique Edge Detail: European birch finished with a innovative solid 1mm through-colour matt laminate perfect for cafes, homes, schools and any commercial space.
Oversized Sheet: Comes as a 3m length, ideal for benchtops.
Food Safety: Verification tests according to ISO 22196 / JIS Z 2801 conducted by an accredited laboratory to measure the antibacterial performance, demonstrate that the bacterial load is reduced by 99.9% after 24 hours. The structure of Polaris with its high degree of cross-linking makes its surface compact and non-porous. This characteristic doesn’t allow bacterial, fungal and / or micro-organisms colonies to penetrate and proliferate.
ABS Edging Available
- Smooth and velvety to the touch
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to dry heat
- Thermal healing properties
- Low-light reflectivity
- Enhanced anti-bacterial properties
- 19mm 3000 x 1250mm
- 25mm 3000 x 1250mm
Scope of use
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, benchtops
- School, office and shop fittings
For interior applications only
- The surface of Polaris must never be treated with products containing abrasive substances, abrasive sponges, sandpaper or steel wool
- Products with very high acid or alkaline content should be avoided as they can stain the surface
- Avoid furniture polishes and wax based cleaners as they form a sticky layer to which dirt adheres
- Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2005
- Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001:2009
- ULEF: No harmful emissions
- FSC Certified
- PEFC Certified
For certifications see the downloads tab
Matt Black Work Surfaces Add to Creative Agency’s Refined Look
Polaris HPL was used for desktop surfaces, providing a stylish matt black finish without the worry of fingerprints or marks.