LightBeton makes interior design in concrete possible. Whether in retail fitouts, restaurants, kitchen joinery, furniture or wall lining. This multiple award-winning concrete composite panel opens up the door for new possibilities for unconventional design and inspiring living spaces.
Real concrete: Typical air voids, deep structure, occasional hairline cracks and random colour fluctuations are all typical of concrete and are what sets our LightBeton® apart. The look and touch are the same as “real” concrete. Once processed, it is undistinguishable from solid concrete.
Material composition MDF: A composite material made of 2x 1.5mm LightBeton® (concrete) covering surfaces on a 16mm MDF core reaching a material thickness of 19mm altogether – with irregular surface holes and the authentic concrete characteristics.
- Made from real concrete
- 2x 1.5mm concrete faces
- Fire rated according to Group 1S – Classic Grey (Urban Grey, Anthracite = Group 3)
- Matching Edge banding available
- Repair Kit available
- Light-weight when compared to solid concrete wall – weighs approx 16.5kg/m2>
- Processed with standard wood working equipment
- 3020 x 1250 x 19mm Classic Grey, Urban Grey, Anthracite
- 3020 x 24 x 2mm Classic/Urban Grey, Anthracite
Scope of use
- Walls and partitions
- Retail fitouts
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Exhibition stands
- Counter and displays
For interior applications only.
- LightBeton is suitable for edge-banding machinery and looks authentic with bevels. The corresponding edge is available for any product
- Regarding LightBeton Anthracite, we recommend covering the surface with paper as it has a matt surface so traces of the edge-bander’s feed belt may become visible.
With our hand repair kit, deep scratches and holes can easily become nearly invisible. The hard shell case houses an extensive assortment of accessories to easily repair these damages.
How to attach heavyweight panels with hidden fixings.
LightBeton Shelving Brings Real Concrete Texture to Barkers
With the characteristic texture of real concrete and the ease of use of an MDF panel, LightBeton was a fitting addition to the industrial design of this Barkers store in Mount Maunganui.