Real concrete (no imitation) with unlimited possibilities for interior design
The perfect surface for walls, counters and displays. Featuring a real concrete surface on a MDF FR core.
Material composition MDF: A composite material made of HPL-coated MDF carrier plate and a covering surface of 2mm LightBeton reaching a material thickness of 19mm altogether – with irregular surface holes and the authentic concrete characteristics.
- Made from real concrete
- Fire rated according to Group 1S (Urban Grey, Anthracite = Group 3)
- Matching Edge banding available
- Light-weight when compared to solid concrete wall– weighs approx 16.5kg/m2
- Easily processed with standard wood working equipment
- LightBeton is suitable for edge-banding machinery and looks authentic with bevels. The corresponding edge is available for any product.
- Regarding LightBeton Anthracite, we recommend covering the surface with paper as it has a matt surface so traces of the edge-bander’s feed belt may become visible.
- 3020 x 1250 x 19mm Classic Grey, Urban Grey, Anthracite
- 3020 x 24 x 2mm Classic/Urban Grey, Anthracite
Should surface damages occur due to unforeseen accidents. With our hand repair kit, deep scratches and holes can easily become nearly invisible. The hard shell case houses an extensive assortment of accessories to easily repair these damages.