The perfect surface for walls, counters and displays. Featuring a real concrete surface.
Material composition MDF: A composite material made of HPL-coated MDF carrier plate and a covering surface of 2mm LightBeton reaching a material thickness of 19mm altogether – with irregular surface holes and the authentic concrete characteristics.
- Made from real concrete
- Fire rated according to Group 1S – Classic Grey (Urban Grey, Anthracite = Group 3)
- Matching Edge banding available
- Repair Kit available
- Light-weight when compared to solid concrete wall – weighs approx 16.5kg/m2>
- Processed with standard wood working equipment
- 3020 x 1250 x 19mm Classic Grey, Urban Grey, Anthracite
- 3020 x 24 x 2mm Classic/Urban Grey, Anthracite
Scope of use
- Walls and partitions
- Furniture for shops, offices
- Exhibition stands
- Counter and displays
For interior applications only.
- LightBeton is suitable for edge-banding machinery and looks authentic with bevels. The corresponding edge is available for any product
- Regarding LightBeton Anthracite, we recommend covering the surface with paper as it has a matt surface so traces of the edge-bander’s feed belt may become visible.
With our hand repair kit, deep scratches and holes can easily become nearly invisible. The hard shell case houses an extensive assortment of accessories to easily repair these damages.
How to attach heavyweight panels with hidden fixings.
LightBeton Shelving Brings Real Concrete Texture to Barkers
With the characteristic texture of real concrete and the ease of use of an MDF panel, LightBeton was a fitting addition to the industrial design of this Barkers store in Mount Maunganui.