Hoop Pine Interior is a premium plywood with a warm appearance manufactured from sustainable and renewable log plantations in South East Queensland. It uses a white interior glue system to enhance the clear and bright finish of Hoop Pine.
A/A Grade: Ideal for kitchen & bathroom cabinetry, furniture. (Not recommended for free standing cabinetry doors).
A/C Grade: Ideal for Internal wall and ceiling lining.
For exterior, please specify AC Exterior.
- Light coloured and a warm appearance
- Straight grain and fine to very fine texture
- Uses interior glue
- AA Interior 2400 x 1200mm - 19mm/9ply, 19mm/13ply, 25mm/13ply
- AC Interior 2400 x 1200mm - 1.5mm/3ply, 3mm/3ply, 4mm/3ply, 6.5mm/5ply, 9.5mm/5ply, 12.5mm/7ply, 16mm/9ply, 19mm/9ply
- AC Interior 2700 x 1200mm -6.5mm/5ply, 9.5mm/5ply, 12.5mm/7ply
Scope of use
- School, office and shop fittings
- Wall and ceiling lining
For interior applications only
- Quality Management Standard: EN 45011:1989
- Glue Formaldehyde Emissions: E0
For certifications see the downloads tab