Light-weight Poplar plywood finished on both faces with a white high pressure laminate (HPL). Offering a durable decorative surface, Eurolite HPL is perfect for use in any application where weight saving is a priority.
- 0.6mm thick HPL featuring a fine embossed texture
- Available in white or maple
- White is also available in 19mm with a 13ply multi-ply edge detail
- White 2440 x1220mm in 11mm, 13mm, 16mm, 26mm
- White Multiply 19mm/9ply, 19mm/13ply
- Maple 2440 x 1220mm 16mm, 19mm
Scope of use
- RV and transport interiors
- Boatbuilding interiors
- Furniture and joinery
For interior applications only
- Complies with Clause C of the NZ Building Code - meets Group 3
- Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2004
- Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001:2008
- ULEF: No harmful emissions
- FSC Certified
- PEFC Certified
For certifications see the downloads tab
Piccolo Park Early Learning Centre opened in 2015 with its farm theme incorporating ancillary barn style buildings with the historic Guy homestead built in 1899. Starex build a fantastic purposeful and practical space that caters for 120 children and around 17 staff.
Starex specified Plytech Eurolite HPL.