Manufactured from the finest Finnish Birch wood veneer, Birch Model Ply is a strong, yet flexible cross-banded plywood. It uses only thin Birch veneer and features a joint-free Birch veneer surface. The flexibility of Birch Model Ply offers a huge range of possibilities in large scale models, toys, furniture, latticework and much more. The faces can be lacquered, waxed or stained.
Key Features . . .
• European Birch
• Straight grain and fine texture
• Product colour can range from creamy white to biscuit
• Flexible cross-banded plywood
Dimensions . . .
• 1270x1270 – 0.4mm/3ply, 0.8mm/3ply, 1mm/3ply, 1.2mm/3ply, 1.5mm/3ply, 2.0mm/4ply, 2.5mm/5ply, 3.0mm/6ply, 4.0mm/8ply, 5.0mm/10ply
Scope of Use . . .
• Architectural scale models
• Model yachts
• Model aeroplanes
• Furniture parts
• Musical instruments
Limitations on Use . . .
Interior applications only
Performance . . .
• Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2004 • Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001:2008 • ULEF: No harmful emissions • FSC Certified • PEFC Certified
For certifications see the downloads tab