European Birch plywood finished on both faces with a premium hard-wearing matt laminate produced by Egger in Germany. The special anti-fingerprint property prevents unsightly fingerprints and reduces the amount of cleaning required. The fine Birch veneer lay-up provides an attractive edge detail, which can be clear finished to emphasise the multi-ply edge detail. Futura HPL – Matt is strong and durable, and comes in a great range of solid colours.
Key Features . . .
• European Birch plywood
• Matt finish and soft-touch
• Durable and attractive colour palette
• Available in 6 colours
• Attractive multi-ply edge detail
Dimensions . . .
• 18mm/13ply 2440 x 1220mm
• White, Light Grey, Dust Grey, Cashmere, Graphite, Black
• 24mm/17ply 2440 x 1220mm
• White, Black
Scope of Use . . .
• Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
• School, office and shop fittings
• Furniture, desks, worktops and shelves
Limitations on Use . . .
Interior applications only
Performance . . .
• Complies with Clause C of the NZ Building Code - meets Group 3 • Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2005 • Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001:2009 • ULEF: No harmful emissions • FSC Certified • PEFC Certified
For certifications see the downloads tab
The below images use the standard Futura HPL, not the new matt HPL.