Bendy Ply is a flexible and light-weight plywood. The flexibility is achieved by the open grained texture of the Poplar wood specie allowing the veneer layer on the outer curve to expand and the veneer layer on the inner curve to compress. With a 3 ply panel available, in either long or cross grain configuration, use Bendy Ply as your substrate to give shape and form to your projects.
- Cross grain 5mm 1220x2500, 7mm 1220x2500
- Long grain 5mm 2500x1220, 7mm 2500x1220
Scope of use
Ideal for curved stair stringers, walls and ceilings. Marine construction such as around fly bridges and internal tight radiuses. Furniture, interior fittings, posts and columns.
- Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2004
- Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001
- ULEF: No harmful emissions
- PEFC Certified.