Ambience is excellent value for money and an attractive alternative to traditional linings. This versatile interior lining can be used anywhere from office interiors, lounges and commercial spaces to rumpus rooms and garages.
The Ambience range has a B face veneer and a BB back
Range: Ambience is European manufactured Poplar plywood available with different wood grain finishes: Poplar, Birch, Eucalypt and Okoume.
Pre-finished: Available both unfinished and pre-finished with a clear coat, ready for installation without the hassle of additional finishing .
Stable and lightweight European manufactured Poplar plywood with a decorative Birch veneer face and back. Ambience – Birch is creamy-white to biscuit in colour with a straight grain and fine texture.
Manufactured from selected high quality Italian Poplar veneer which has been “blonded” to achieve a consistent creamy-white appearance. Ambience – Poplar is creamy-white in colour. Straight grained with a fine and even, woolly texture.
Stable and lightweight European manufactured Poplar plywood with a decorative Spanish Oak veneer face and back. Ambience – Eucalypt is light in colour, ranging from straw to reddish brown. Predominantly straight grained.
Ambience – Okoumé features is a stable and lightweight European Poplar with a decorative Okoumé veneer face and back. Ambience – Okoumé has a warm brown colour with a straight grain and fine texture.
Light-weight and Easy Installation
This lightweight panel weighing only 16kg (two-thirds the weight of 13mm plasterboard) can be easily handled and installed by one person.
- Ambience Birch – 10mm 2440 x 1220mm, 12mm 2440 x 1220mm
- Ambience Birch PF – 12mm 2440 x 1220mm
- Ambience Poplar – 10mm 2500 x 1220mm, 12mm 2500 x 1220mm, 18mm 2500 x 1220mm
- Ambience Poplar PF – 12mm 2440 x 1220mm
- Ambience Eucalypt – 12mm 2500 x 1220mm
- Ambience Eucalypt PF – 12mm 2500 x 1220mm
- Ambience Okoumé – 12mm 2500 x 1220mm
- Ambience Okoumé PF – 12mm 2500 x 1220mm
- Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2004
- Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001:2008
- ULEF: No harmful emissions
- FSC Certified
- PEFC Certified